We’re taking you straight to the Fun with Shaquille O’Neal and Carnival Cruise Lines. Shaq is embracing his new gig, off the basketball courts, and he’s bringing the Fun as the cruise line’s new CFO. In England, a brand-new experience for Harry Potter fans is setting sail this Summer, but it will cost you big bucks!
What’s new this week?
Meet Carnival Cruise Line’s newest officer, standing over 7 feet tall and approximately one ton of fun – it’s Shaq! The NBA Hall of Famer and game commentator is bringing his playful side to the role of “Chief Fun Officer”. This year, Shaq is inviting the world to “Choose Fun” aboard Carnival Cruise ships! To kick off the Fun, Carnival is offering sailings from $259 per person. Book before February 28th to get great rates on sailings through April 2020.
There’s a new river cruise coming to England and it’s just for Harry Potter fans. The themed cruise visits several of the most memorable locations from the Harry Potter movies and Warner Brothers Studios for an official behind-the-scenes Harry Potter Tour. This luxury-style cruise comes complete with a gourmet chef serving up Hogwarts-inspired meals. For those die-hard Harry Potter fans, the magical voyage comes with a heavy price tag, $36,000 for a mandatory group of 8.
- Book a Disney Cruise and pay half of the usual deposit on sailings 7-nights or more departing Jun 23, 2018 to May 31, 2019.
- ENDS FEB 15th
Sail Beyond Wave Event – Celebrity Cruises
- Book an ocean view or higher and 1st and 2nd guest choose two perks: Classic Beverage Package, Unlimited High-speed Internet Package, Prepaid Gratuities, $150 Onboard Spending Money. Plus get 50% OFF 3rd and 4th guest.
- ENDS FEB 28th
- Cuba Sailings Now Available!
- Disney Cruise Line – 50% Off Your Deposit
- Holland America Line – New Signature Experiences
- Princess Cruises – Anniversary Sale
- Royal Caribbean – 30% Off Every Guest
- Going, Going, Gone! Sale
Orlando Travel Company has hundreds of groups traveling across several major cruise lines. Contact our travel agents today to see if there is an existing group booking that falls over your travel dates so you can take advantage of special group incentives and discounted rates.