Big announcements this week from luxury cruise line Regent Seven Seas and family favorite Disney Cruise Line. After much anticipation, Regent finally revealed the name of its brand-new ship set to debut in 2020. Disney also released the details about changes coming to Disney Magic in 2018, and Disney Dream welcomes the inaugural live performance of Beauty and the Beast.
What’s new this week?
After enlisting the help of passengers and travel professionals across the cruise industry, Regent Seven Seas has chosen the name for its firth and newest cruise ship. The all-inclusive luxury cruise line introduced the Seven Seas Splendor which will begin its inaugural season in 2020. After reviewing more than 14,000 submissions, the Splendor was chosen from a list of nearly 2,600 names ending in “er” or “or”. While more details about the new ship will have to wait until 2018, we do know that it will only feature suites with balconies and have a maximum capacity of 750 guests.
A handful of exciting new things are coming to Disney Cruise Line for families that love to hit the open seas! An all-new dining experience on the Disney Magic will be based around the beloved story of Disney’s Tangled with characters from the movie, live entertainment, and themed menus. Special activities will compliment Tangled: The Musical, an original production running during each Disney Magic sailing. There are also plans for an adult only area with full bar service and a newly redesigned portion of the ship specifically designed for teens ages 14 to 17, dubbed the Vibe. The new ship enhancements will debut on the Disney Magic starting early March 2018.
This month, guests sailing onboard the Disney Dream will be treated to a new telling of a classic story, “Beauty and the Beast”. The performance combines favorite elements and classic tunes into a unique, only-at-sea production that can only be seen onboard the Disney Dream. The all-new production brings to life iconic settings from Beauty and the Beast and enchanted characters like Lumiere, Mrs. Potts and Cogsworth using elaborate costumes and stage sets, innovative puppetry and special effects.
Royal Caribbean – BOGO Offer
- 50% Off Second Guest + Kids Sail for Less
- BONUS up to $100 to spend at sea
- Ends DEC 8
Celebrity Cruises – Season of Savings Event
- One FREE perk + savings for first and second guest plus 50% off third and fourth guest Choose from, Classic Beverage Package, Prepaid Tips, Unlimited WI-FI, or $150 to Spend Onboard Book a Suite and get all four perks!
- BONUS OFFER up to $400 to spend onboard!
- Valid on select sailings from Dec 2017 to April 2019
- Ends DEC 3
Celebrity Cruises – New Experiences in the Old World
- First two guests receive FREE perk Choose from, Unlimited High-Speed Internet, Classic Beverage Package, Prepaid Tips, or $300 to Spend Onboard Book a Suite and get all four perks plus a beverage package upgrade! Plus 3rd & 4th Guests in your stateroom Save 50% OFF BONUS OFFER up to $500 onboard credit!
- Valid on sailings from December 2017 to April 2020
Ends DEC 3
- Cuba Sailings Now Available!
- Carnival Cruise Line – Autumn Chill Sale
- Celebrity Cruises – Season of Savings Event
- Holland America Line – New Signature Experiences
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Free at Sea: Hawaii, Free at Sea: Five Free Offers
- Royal Caribbean – Buy One Guest, Get one 50% Off, Set Sail in 2017!
Orlando Travel Company has hundreds of groups traveling across several major cruise lines. Contact our travel agents today to see if there is an existing group booking that falls over your travel dates so you can take advantage of special group incentives and discounted rates.