This summer is all about exploration and adventure with new itineraries and exclusive destinations being the most important feature when booking a cruise vacation. Now more than ever people want once-in-a-lifetime experiences that engage the senses both at sea and on land.
Latest Cruise News
Virtual Balconies are redefining the world of cruising. Balcony cabins may still be the most popular choice among cruisers, but virtual balconies and portholes are making the once undesirable inside cabin more appealing. In 2011, Disney Cruise Line came along and changed everything with its signature Magical Portholes – a real-time digital display captured by camera’s outside the ship. Since then this brilliant idea has been imitated by Royal Caribbean International and Norwegian Cruise Line.
Viking Cruises is making waves across the luxury cruise line industry. By 2022, Viking Cruises will add eight ships to its ocean fleet far surpassing other competitors in award-winning fashion. Featured itineraries will include destinations like Cuba, South America and Alaska. Viking dominates Europe with its River Cruise brand and will soon have a pair of ships based permanently in the Caribbean and the Mediterranean, with two more based in Alaska during the summer months. Meanwhile, one ship will be dedicated to World Cruising year-round.
Orlando Travel Company has hundreds of groups traveling across several major cruise lines. Contact our travel agents today to see if there is an existing group booking that falls over your travel dates so you can take advantage of special group incentives and discounted rates.
Promotions Ending Soon!
- Reserve a 3-day or longer cruise in an oceanview, balcony, or minisuite cabin and choose two perks: unlimited open bar, a specialty dining package, $50 shore excursion credit in each port, 250 minutes of WiFi, or Friends & Family Sail Free perk for 3rd and 4th guests
- OFFER ENDS AUG 31
NCL – Distinctive Voyages Promotion
- Get five free perks on select sailings 9-days or longer in any cabin category. Destinations to the Baltics, Australia and South America.
- Perks include 120-minute phone package, 150-minute internet package, $50 shore excursion credit per port, up to $400 in flight credit and $100 in hotel credit.
- PROMOTION ENDS SEP 30
- Can be combined with NCL’s Free at Sea offer through Aug 31, 2017 for additional savings up to $5,000 in value
NCL – Havana Nights Promotion
- Get a $50 onboard credit on 2017 – 2018 Cuba cruises
- OFFER ENDS AUG 31
Contact Orlando Travel Company for a list of all applicable NCL sailings.
Carnival – Endless Summer Sale
Celebrity Cruises – Summer Savings Event
Norwegian Cruise Line – Free at Sea
Oceania Cruises – Your World, Your Way
Regent Seven Seas Cruises – Up to $1,300 Shipboard Credit
Viking – 2-For-1 Cruises & Free Air